Terms and Conditions
Disclaimer of Terms & Conditions:
This is a legal document comprehending the contractual provisions (terms and conditions) of Network Taxis Ltd. Upon reading the entire agreement, you will legally be considered accepted to the discussed terms and conditions. The clauses, terms, and conditions mentioned in this document are entirely between you and Network Taxis Ltd.
Acceptance of Terms & Conditions:
You fully and unreservedly accept each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice exactly from the moment you access the official website of Network Taxis Ltd. (hereinafter “www.networktaxis.net).
It is of the utmost importance that you carefully read this Legal Notice on each of the occasions when you intend to use our website, as it may be modified without prior notice.
- The words ‘company’ ‘us’, ‘we’ ‘our’ directly refers to Network Taxis Ltd. that is registered in Luton, England with the contact as following [number and address]
- The words ‘client’ ‘customer’ ‘you’ ‘your’ refers to any individual or a person of any nature who intends to use the services of Network Taxis Ltd.
- The word ‘services’ ‘products’ refers to the transport facilities that are provided by the Network Taxis Ltd. upon appropriate request of utilization
- The word ‘vehicles’ ‘cars’ refers to vehicles owned or operated under the legal and licensed supervision of Network Taxis Ltd.
- The word ‘pre-book’ ‘book’ refers to the request of utilization of services from Network Taxis Ltd.
- The word ‘fare’ ‘cost’ ‘price’ ‘low-priced’ ‘cost-effective’ refers to pricing offers of Network Taxis Ltd.
- This document and its entire terms and conditions are governed by Network Taxis Ltd. under the supervision of Laws in Britain. Therefore, it comprehends to bookings and inquiries made online through the website of the company. Bookings through third party or any other consult must oblige these terms and conditions with compliance
- The company is responsible to offer services only mentioned on the company website and legal documents. Therefore, the customers are contractually associated with the company along with subject to the terms and conditions thereof.
- Being the taxi provider in Luton, it is company’s primary responsibility to provide maximum liability and appropriate in-time fair treatment in matters of negligence and inattention in any proceedings related to the services offered by the company.
- By providing sufficient details about journey and made-payment, you will further be responsible for ensuring if the provided information is correct and true or not.
- All the bookings are made via an online portal or phone assistance. Individuals may also request in-person assistance by visiting the company’s nearby office.
- The company does not provide any assurance and guarantee of individuals meetings maximum requirements. However, the company will ensure at best to provide the best and most suitable services to avoid disappointment.
- The website of this company holds absolute privileges to alter its content in terms of pricing, offers, services, and any other readable material found in it.
- Customers hold absolute privilege to ask for due payments if the pre-booking was made using a credit card.
- The company is liable and have an absolute privilege to transfer/cancel bookings if the customer is found in violation of any term and condition of this document.
- Each offers made by the company, is to facilitate the customer and comes with unique fixed price. The company carries quotation method of payment which allows the customers to enter their desired information of their journey according to the best price.
- Prices exclusively correspond to VAT, unless otherwise stated. If there happened to be an alteration in the journey in terms of materialism or as such, the company holds privileges to respond to change accordingly.
- All the payments must be made through methods mentioned by the company such as credit card, debit card, and cash.
- Additional charges are applicable in case if customers fail to respond to our calls which lead to unwanted unnecessary delays.
- Additional charges are applicable if the initial wait of arrival exceeds the waiting limit (30-minutes)
- Additional charges are applicable if the individual fails to hop in the taxi within the waiting limit (10-Minutes)
Pricing & Payment Methods:
- The company is responsible ensure customers are safe and sound from everything. It may include inside and surrounding atmosphere of the taxi. Please report back instantly to the company if the driver violates any rules and regulations that exceed ethical boundaries.
- Customers are not allowed to drink, smoke, and eat anything inside the taxi otherwise possible action in accordance may be taken for prevention.
- Customers must not hold infants other than seated on the specific baby seat. Ask prior to your journey for it to avoid disappointment
- The company offers its services by mentioning a maximum number of travellers. Customers exceeding this limit will be charged and dealt in accordance. All vehicles are licensed with a number of passengers.
- The company does not provide insurance and liability for any materialistic or any of such losses incurred while delays that were found incomprehensible. Further, it also encompasses to losses to customers and their business. Network Taxis Ltd. must not entitle for responsibility.
- Customers are requested to look after their belongings themselves. Including luggage, electronic accessories.
- Network Taxi Ltd. is not liable to respond financially to any losses, damages or costs instigated by a party member of customers.
- Network Taxi Ltd. holds absolute privilege and liability to take legal action against customers who indulge in fraudulent activities, misinterpretation of our services or any other communication that may cause harm to the company.
- Network Taxi Ltd. can terminate any individual's booking, pre-bookings, membership accounts and journey reservation at any time if encountering any risk or danger to the company, vehicle, driver or anything that belongs or is the property of the company.
- Customers hold absolute privilege to cancel their journey reservation, pre-bookings, and bookings at any time before the time of vehicle dispatch. Once the driver leaves to pick you and arrives, you will be charged with a fine upon cancellation.
- Late Cancellation charges are based on time and distance travelled by the dispatched driver of the company
- Every statement clauses, terms, and conditions mentioned above is for the benefit of both; the customer and the company. Therefore, obliging it will result in betterment and improvement.
- Network Taxi Ltd. presents this document in accordance with the British Law. The company may also respond to the jurisdiction of the courts with regards to any dispute or claim made in the association of this legal document.